Publisher of the site
Registered office: 6 bis boulevard Pereire F-75017 Paris
Siren: 830 725 578 RCS Paris
LC Distinctive - Capital: 1.000 Euros
Intra VAT: FR 75 830 725 578
Director of Publication: Laura Cambiaghi
Credits / Acknowledgments
Logo Design: Daniela Benedini
Creation and realization of the graphic chart & graphic conception of the website: Efbm
Graphic design of the website: original graphic
Website development: Web-Horn, Web agency in France
Copyright - Copyright © - Links
3.1. Paper reproduction
Any reproduction of the pages, photographs and iconography of this site on a paper support is forbidden, the rights of reproduction are reserved and strictly limited.
3.2. Reproduction on electronic media
Reproduction of all or part of this site on an electronic support is authorized subject to the addition in a clear and legible manner of the source (https://www.lcdistinctive.com/) and the mention "Rights reserved". The information used should only be used for personal, associative or professional purposes; any use for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded.
Creating links to www.lcdistinctive.com
The site of LC DISTINCTIVE authorizes the establishment of a hypertext link pointing to its contents, subject to:
- not to use the deep linking technique, that is to say that the pages of the site www.lcdistinctive.com
- must not be nested within the pages of another site, but accessible by opening a window.
- mention the source that will point through a hypertext link directly to the targeted content.
- The information used should only be used for personal, associative or professional purposes;
- any use for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded.
For other uses, please contact us.
3.3. Links from www.lcdistinctive.com
The website www.lcdistinctive.com may contain hypertext links to sites operated by third parties. These links are provided for information only. The publisher has no control over these sites and declines any responsibility for the access, the content or the use of these sites, as well as the damage that may result from the consultation of the information on these sites. The decision to activate these links is the full responsibility of the user.
This site respects copyright. All the rights of the authors of the protected works reproduced and communicated on this site, are reserved. Unless authorized, any use of works other than individual and private reproduction and consultation is prohibited.
Scope of editorial content and other services made available
Articles and practical information are made available to Internet users on the site www.lcdistinctive.com as an indication for a single documentary purpose.Consequently, the responsibility of the publisher of one of its partners or agents, can not be sought for the information and services offered on the site for any damage, of any nature whatsoever.
The Publisher declines all responsibility:
- in case of interruption of www.lcdistinctive.com for technical maintenance operations or updating of published information,
- in the event of temporary inability to access www.lcdistinctive.com(and / or sites linked to it) due to technical problems and regardless of their origin and provenance,
- in the event of any direct or indirect damage caused to the user, whatever its nature, resulting from the content, access, or use of www.lcdistinctive.com(and / or sites that are linked),
- in the event of abnormal use or illegal exploitation of www.lcdistinctive.com. The user of www.lcdistinctive.com is then solely responsible for damage to third parties and the consequences of any claims or actions that may result. The user also refrains from exercising any recourse against the publisher in the case of proceedings instituted by a third party against him because of the use and / or illegal exploitation of the site,
- in case of loss by the member of www.lcdistinctive.com of his username and / or password or in the event of usurpation of his identity.
The publisher reserves the right to take any legal action against any person who has not complied with the provisions relating to Articles 323-1 to 323-7 of the Penal Code, and in particular who fraudulently accedes to any or part of an automated data processing system at www.lcdistinctive.com
Protection of personal data
No personal information is collected without your knowledge.No personal information is disclosed to third parties. In accordance with Article 27 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, each Internet user has at any time a right to access and rectify data concerning him. This right can be exercised by email at .
In order to better serve you, we measure the number of pages viewed, the number of visits, as well as the activity of visitors to the site, and their frequency of return. To this end, we use the technology of "cookies", these are issued by the servers of companies Google Analytics. The cookies used by LC Distinctive contain: a unique identifier, generated randomly and the date of your last coming. Their expiration date is scheduled 2 years after the user's last visit to the site.In addition, LC Distinctive also analyzes site traffic from the use of connection data. IP addresses relating to consultations performed are not retained beyond 1 week. You can refuse these cookies or delete them without having any influence on your navigation in the site.You can oppose the registration of cookies or be warned before accepting cookies, by configuring your computer.
The data entered in this form are kept for 1 year.They are intended for the services of LC DISTINCTIVE in charge of the exploitation of your requests.You have a right to access and rectify data about you that you can exercise by mail to .
Communication of personal and non-personal data by the user to LC DISTINCTIVE
For certain areas of restricted access, the user may be asked to communicate to LC DISTINCTIVE a login and a password of his own and without which he will not be able to access these domains.
Changes to the general conditions of use